Hip Shing Hong – 5 Victory Avenue, Ho Man Tin# Brand-new Residential Development “MADERA GARDEN” Debuts One-bedroom Unmodified Show Flat Demonstrating a Hassle-free Lifestylehttps://www.hshd.com.hk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Madera-Garden-Show-Flat-Event-Photo-1024x678.jpg 1024 678 Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited https://www.hshd.com.hk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Madera-Garden-Show-Flat-Event-Photo-1024x678.jpg
(20 July 2021, Hong Kong) MADERA GARDEN, the brand-new residential development located at 5 Victory Avenue, Ho Man Tin#, launched by Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited (“Hip Shing Hong”) is designed by renowned Spanish interior design company Lagranja Design. Located in a prestigious residential area, the project incorporates inspired design elements of “the Barcelona lifestyle” and harmoniously melds constituent natural flourishes, offering an unfettered living experience. Following the online debut of the sales brochure, in order to showcase the simple, natural-themed design features and the practical space concept of the project, Hip Shing Hong today launched a one-bedroom unmodified show flat in the sales hall located at Hip Shing Hong Kowloon Centre, Jordan, for media preview. This will be officially open to the public this Saturday (24 July).
Ms. Vivian Cheung, Head of Property Development, Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited said, “MADERA GARDEN is located right at the heart of the core transportation hub of Kowloon, from where it is affiliated with School Net 34, one of the top prime school networks in Hong Kong. It also enjoys the immediate advantages of a convergence traversing 2 MTR stations across 3 lines1. In the unmodified show flat, the designer drew on the wonder of nature, using elegant natural tones and streamlined designs to create a unique space that delivers a memorable and awe-inspiring experience. The design of the unit aims to cater for young families that it takes into account a balance of aesthetics and practicality, and the selection of materials used are also carefully chosen to pursue perfection in every detail. Madera Garden has partnered with local scientific research company, Raze Technology, and all flats are painted with Raze Photocatalyst Latex Paint, a cutting-edge germ-killing nano-photocatalyst technology to effectively fight against COVID-192 and provide residents with long-term protection. This is the first residential development in Hong Kong to have adopted this technology. The sales hall is designed to express the artistic concept of fragrant flowers and plants in full bloom, and so by decorating the sales hall with natural tones and colourful floral decorations3, we have created a representative paradise in this bustling city.”
One-bedroom Unmodified Show Flat Demonstrates Minimalistic and Stylish Beauty
Unit C on 28/F, the one-bedroom unmodified show flat has a saleable area of 414 square feet4, with a spacious master bedroom coupled with a working space5. The design and style of the flat is simple and fashionable, using smoked olive green and pale rose pink as its main colour tone, thereby exuding a floral, natural atmosphere. Most of the furniture5 is designed with simple curved corners, in addition to being aesthetically practical and compatible with other selected furniture5. Warm-toned wood, stones and fabric materials craft a living environment that is absolutely brimming with comfort and peace.
The rectangular living and dining room is about 5 metres long and 2.4 metres wide. This well-proportioned and practical layout can facilitate the flexible arrangement of furniture. The living and dining room is paved with light-coloured European laminate floors5, whilst the entrance area is distinguished by Terrazzo flooring5. On the left side of the main door, there is a multi-functional storage cabinet5 with a streamlined curled corner design which comes with ample display space for storage of footwear and daily items. The living and dining room adjoins a balcony of 22 square feet through a full-height glass sliding door5, in addition to wide-angle windows. It captures natural light and an open view6, with a maximum floor-to-floor height of about 3.15 metres7, which maximizes spaciousness. The balcony railings are specially designed for residents to place small potted plants or drinks and snacks, so as to create a relaxing experience.
The living room is adorned with a light grey fabric sofa5 and a small movable coffee table5. On the opposite side is an elegant light wood-coloured stereo cabinet5, and a set of renowned British audio brand products KEF LS50 Wireless II and KC62 audio unit5, allowing residents to experience the ultimate quality of sound and an extraordinary home theatre experience. There is another pale pink décor storage cabinet5 in the living and dining room, which is complete with a flexible folding dining table5. The dining table can be pulled out and extended up to 1.2 metres long, while the dining area is adjacent to the balcony so residents can enjoy beautiful views6 whilst dining.
The main front door of this flat is equipped with PUSHLL five-in-one smart lock10, which not only supports finger vein recognition technology, smart card, password and key, but can also be connected to mobile phone applications8 for instant calls and remote control through the camera on the lock. Shallow fingerprints, damaged fingertip prints, or even wet or oily hands present no problems, and residents can still easily unlock the door.
The flat is designed with an open kitchen equipped with a selection of quality European brand kitchenware and appliances10, including a Siemens telescopic cooker hood and built-in induction hob10, a De Dietrich built-in refrigerator10 and built-in washer dryer10, a Stiebel Eltron instantaneous water heater10 and a Hansgrohe sink mixer10. Together, they present the tantalising prospect of culinary enjoyment at home in a clean and harmonious environment.
As for the master bedroom, the room is about 4.35 metres long and 3 metres wide. It is spacious and comfortable and can accommodate a double bed in the centre of the room, which features L-shaped wide-angle windows, introducing panoramic views6 similar to the living and dining room area. The 16-square-feet utility platform creates convection with the windows to improve air ventilation. Aligning with the design of the whole flat, a feature background wall is made of pink fabric with an ‘uneven’ surface to create layering effects5. The other side of the bed is furnished as a stylish working space, including a light wood desk5 and KEF EGG Duo audio system5, while next to the desk is an extra-large wardrobe5. The wardrobe door is designed in grey transparent glass, with light troffers inside to make it bright, clear and easy to use, and allowing clothing items to leap to the eyes while maintaining a sense of elegance.
The bathroom situated within the master bedroom is also meticulously crafted. With its walls and flooring created from light colour Terrazzo stones10 and Italian tiles10, garnished with a streamlined large mirror cabinet10, it is tidy and bright. The bathroom has windows for lighting and ventilation, and is supplied with a wide range of amenities, including a Duravit wash basin10 and water closet10, a Hansgrohe shower installation with mixer10, hand shower and overhead shower and basin mixer, a Panasonic ceiling-mounted thermos ventilator10 and a Stiebel Eltron instantaneous water heater10, creating a truly high-quality and comfortable bathroom space.
MADERA GARDEN is comprised of 26 floors (excluding the roof) and a total of 71 units, including standard units with one- and two-bedroom layouts9 of 286 to 481 square feet, and 4 special units with flat roofs or roofs9. Furthermore, it allows pets and offers a clubhouse for the exclusive use of residents.
Ms. Ruby Chan, Senior Project Manager, Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited (2nd Left); Ms. Vivian Cheung, Head of Property Development (2nd Right); Ms. Tiffany Yeung, Head of Customer Success (1st Left) and Ms. Shiron Lun, Design Manager of Property Development (1st Right) showcase the show flat features and design.
“MADERA GARDEN” debuts its one-bedroom unmodified show flat. The design of the show flat takes into account a balance of aesthetics and practicality, demonstrating a hassle-free lifestyle.
The master bedroom is spacious and comfortable which can accommodate a double bed in the centre of the room.
Located at Hip Shing Hong Kowloon Centre, Jordan, the sales hall creates a representative paradise in this bustling city.
– End –
About Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
Established in 1948, Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited (Hip Shing Hong) has rejuvenated itself many times over to stay young, active and innovative.
Hip Shing Hong’s leadership and financial prudence have allowed it not only to have surfed the volatile real estate market, but also built a robust portfolio of real estate in response to dynamic market trends, which includes hotels, office buildings, high-end homes and over 200 retail properties. Hip Shing Hong revitalizes its portfolio constantly with new technologies and young talents to stay competitive and relevant. It has successfully created reputable brands like Office Plus, The Collab, Madera Residences, Madera Hotel, Madera Cafe, Madera Yoga, Genesis, Gravity, Le Riviera and many others.
Hip Shing Hong strives to do well and do good. Since the early 1960’s, it has donated to over 500 charitable projects large and small, benefiting the underprivileged and people in crises.
Hip Shing Hong’s management excellence is reflected by its collection of accolades. To mention a few, they include the “15 Years Plus Caring Company Logo” and “Meritorious Family-Friendly Employers and Special Mention (Gold)”. Other awards include the “Best Office Architecture Hong Kong” and “Highly Commended Office Development Hong Kong”. Hotel Madera Hong Kong, its hotel arm, captured the “Green Management Award – Service Provider (SME) – Gold” at “Hong Kong Green Awards 2020” by Green Council, and was listed in “The Michelin Guide Hong Kong Macau 2021”. For details, please visit www.hshd.com.hk.
This press release is issued by Strategic Communications Consultants Limited with the consent of Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited.
Strategic Communications Consultants Limited (SCC)
Mr. Jonathan Tam
Tel: 2114 4321 / 6243 8113
Email: [email protected]
Ms. Nicole So
Tel: 2114 4980 / 9793 8060
Email: [email protected]
Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
Ms. Becky Hung
Tel: 2978 3055
Email: [email protected]
Ms. Kelly Chu
Tel: 2978 3083
Email: [email protected]
- “2 stations” and “3 lines” refer to Mong Kok Station on Tsuen Wan Line and Kwun Tong Line, and Mong Kok East Station on East Rail Line.
- For details of the reports, please visit the official website of Raze Technology: https://nanoraze.com/pages/raze-technology.
- Unless otherwise specified, all the above fittings, finishes, appliances, facilities, furniture, equipment, lighting, artwork, decorations and other objects will not appear in the actual residential unit at the time of delivery.
- The saleable area and the floor areas of balcony, utility platform and verandah (if any) to the extent that it forms part of the residential property are calculated in accordance with Section 8 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance; and the areas of the other specified items (if any) are calculated in accordance with Part 2 of Schedule 2 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance. The above areas have been converted to square feet based on a conversion rate of 1 square metre = 10.764 square feet and rounded off to the nearest integer and the area show in sq. ft. may be slightly different from that shown sq.m.
- The above provisions are an approximate description of the gifts provided along with Unit C on the 28th floor of the Development. Other units in the Development will not enjoy those provisions. For details of fittings, finishes and appliances, please refer to the sales brochure, and the terms of the agreement for sale and purchase shall prevail. The Vendor reserves the right to change and/or replace the relevant fittings, finishes and appliances with any other fittings, finishes and appliances.
- The above is only a general description of the surrounding environment and the view of the Development, and does not represent that all units enjoy the said view. The view of a unit is dependent on the unit’s level, orientation and the surrounding buildings, facilities and environment of the unit. It is not applicable to all units. The surrounding buildings, facilities and environment of the Development are subject to change from time to time and are for reference only. The Vendor advises prospective buyers to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the unit, the Development, its surrounding environment and nearby public facilities. The Vendor makes no offer, representation undertaking or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the Development or any part thereof or its view.
- The floor-to-floor height refers to the height difference between the surface of the concrete floor of the relevant floor and the surface of the concrete floor of the above floor. Depending on the floor, layout design and building structure of individual units, the floor height of each unit may vary, and the same unit may have different floor heights. For details, please refer to the sales brochure.
- The unit type of the Development is subject to the final plan approved by the relevant government department(s). For details, please refer to the sales brochure, and the terms of the agreement for sale and purchase shall prevail. The Vendor reserves the right to modify the layout and floor plans of the Development in accordance with the agreement for sale and purchase and the latest building plans approved by the relevant government department(s).
- The general description of the provisions does not mean that all units will enjoy such provisions. For details of fittings, finishes and appliances, please refer to the sales brochure, and the terms of the agreement for sale and purchase shall prevail. The Vendor reserves the right to change and/or replace the relevant fittings, finishes and appliances with any other fittings, finishes and appliances.
Name of the Development: Madera Garden (the “Development”) | The district at which the Development is situated: Ho Man Tin
The name of the street at which the Development is situated and the street number allocated by the Commissioner of Rating and Valuation for the purpose of distinguishing the Development: 5 Victory Avenue ﹟
Address of the website designated by the Vendor for the Development: www.madera-garden.com.hk
The photographs, images, drawings or sketches shown in this advertisement/promotional material represent an artist’s impression of the development concerned only. They are not drawn to scale and/or may have been edited and processed with computerized imaging techniques. Prospective purchasers should make reference to the sales brochure for details of the development. The vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby.
Vendor: Gainwin Enterprises Limited | Holding companies of the Vendor: Not applicable | Authorized Person for the Development: Mr. Lai Siu Kin | The firm or corporation of which the Authorized Person for the Development is a proprietor, director or employee in his professional capacity: Lu Tang Lai Architects Limited | Building Contractor for the Development: Ching Lee Engineering Limited | The firms of solicitors acting for the owner in relation to the sale of residential properties in the Development: Woo Kwan Lee & Lo | Authorized institution that has made a loan, or has undertaken to provide finance, for the construction of the Development: Not applicable | Any other person who has made a loan for the construction of the Development: Hip Shing Hong Development Company Limited | The estimated material date for the Development to the best of the Vendor’s knowledge: 30 September 2022 (“Material date” means the date on which the development is completed in all respects in compliances with the approved building plans. The estimated material date is subject to any extension of time that is permitted under the agreement for sale and purchase.)
Prospective purchasers are advised to refer to the sales brochure for any information on the Development. | Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details of the Development. | This advertisement is published by or with the consent of the Vendor| # The above provisional street number is subject to confirmation when the Development is completed.
The vendor reserves the right to alter the building plans and other plans and the design of the development and any part thereof from time to time. The building design is subject to the approval of the relevant government authorities. | The Development and its surrounding environment may change from time to time. | This advertisement and contents thereof are for reference only and do not constitute and shall not be construed as constituting any contractual term, offer, representation and warranty, whether express or implied (whether related to view or not). | Market conditions may change from time to time. Prospective purchasers shall consider their own financial status and ability to afford and all relevant factors before deciding whether to purchase or when to purchase any residential property. In any circumstances or at any time, prospective purchasers shall not rely on or be affected by any content, information or concept of this advertisement/promotional material in deciding whether to purchase or when to purchase any residential property.
Printing date: 20 July , 2021